Monday, June 4, 2012

The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Song

Since everyone is going crazy with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee I thought of contributing towards this madness by posting here the song dedicated to this special event for the United Kingdom. "Sing" is the title of this song, written and composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gary Barlow. It is performed by the Military Wives with Gareth Malone and musicians from across the Commonwealth including the Royal Solomon Islands Police Force Band, Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Slum Drummers from Kenya's Kibera slum, African Children's Choir and many more. It was recorded at Abbey Road studios, Australia, Kenya, Jamaica and the Solomon Islands. 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting
    article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    Also visit my weblog griekenland last minute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment..!

      Delete